Data protection (EU GDPR)
Data protection declaration
- Name and contact data of the responsible person for the processing and of the data protection officer
This data protection information is valid for data processing by: Person responsible:
Kübler GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 (0) 7151 95949 -0
Fax: +49 (0) 7151 95949-44
- Collection and storage of personal data plus kind and purpose of their usage
By requesting access to our homepage www.kuebler-online.de the browser on your end device will send informations to the server of our homepage automatically. These informations will be stored temporary in a so called logfile. The following informations will be captured without your assistance and stored until they will be deleted automatically:
- IP address of the enquiring computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the called file
- Homepage from which the access occured (Referrer-URL)
- Used browser and if necessary the operation system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned Data will be used for the following intended purposes:
- Waranty of a smooth connection establishment to the homepage
- Waranty of comfortable usage of the homepage
- Evaluation of the system security and stability plus
- For further administraion uses
- Transmission of data
A transmission of your personal data to a third party to other intended purposes then the following won’t take place. We only give your personal data to a third party if:
- You have given consent to the transmission of your personal data as in Art. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit a GDPR
- The transmission is as in Art. 6 Abs. 1 S.1 lit f GDPR required for an enforcement, an exercise or for a plea of an entitlement and if there is no reason to adopt that you have a special interest which is worthy of protection in the transmission of your data.
- For the case that there is a legal commitment for the transmission as in Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR.
- It is acceptable by law and required for handling a contract with you as in Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The processed data from cookies are necessary for the said purposes the protection of our and thirds legitimate interests as in Art.6 para.1 S.1 lit. f GDPR. Most of the browse rare accepting cookies automatically but you can configure your browser in that way that no cookies are secured on your computer or that there is a notofication whenever there are new cookies to be created. The complete deactication of cookies can lead to malfunctions on our homepage.
- Rights of the individuals affected
You have the right to
- Request information about your private data we’ve processed in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR. Especially you can request informations about relevant purposes, categories of personalized data,, categories of the receivers to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right for correction, deletion, the limitation of processing or contradiction, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data, if it wasn’t collected from us as well as about the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and if necessary request meaningful informations to their details;
- Request the correction of incorrect or incomplete at our site secured private data immediately as in Art. 16 GDPR;
- Request the deletion of your secured private data as in Art. 17 GDPR insofar as the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right for free speech and information, for the fulfilment of a legal commitment out of public interest or for the enforcement, the exertion or the defense of legal claims;
- To request the restriction of the processing of you private data as in Art. 18 GDPR, insofar the correctness of your data is denied by you or if the processing is unlawful but you reject their deletion and we don’t need these data anymore and you need them for the enforcement,the exertion or the defense of a legal claim or if you appealed against the processing as in Art. 21 GDPR;
- Get the private data you provided us in a structured, usual and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to an other person responsible as in Art. 20 GDPR;
- Revoke the once issued permission at any time. This involves that we are not allowed to process the data that based on that permission any longer as in Art. 7 Para.3 GDPR;
- Complain to a supervisory authority as in Art. 77 GDPR. Normaly you can apply for that to the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or workplace or of our company location.
- Right of objection
Provided that your private data are processed on the base of legitimate interests as in Art.6 Para.1 S.1 lit.f GDPR you have the right to enter an objection against the processing of your private data if there are reasons for that which are the result of your personal situation or if the objection is against direct advertising as in Art. 21 GDPR. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that will be implemented by us without any specification of a special situation.
If you want to make use of your right of objection or revocation an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Referring on extern sites
The website www.kuebler-online.de can contain links to other sites. Even though we try to only make links to sites that are conform with the data protection regulations we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other sites.
- Data security
Within this website we use the common SSL method (secure socket layer) to transmit contents encrypted. You can recognize this method at the pictured key or lock symbol in the address bar in your browser. This method ensures that your data is secured against random or intentional manipulation, partially or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access from third parties. Our security measures are going to be improved consecutive in accordance with the technological evolution.
- Topicality and modification of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and is dated on Mai 2018. Due to further development of our homepage and offers about or on the basis of the change of legal or rather official regulations it may become necessary to change this privacy statement. The respectively current privacy statement can be demanded and printed via (Pfad zu Datei anfügen).